New Recipe: Auburn Ale Almonds
So I decided to try something with our award winning Auburn Ale, some soy sauce and Almonds. I brought in a batch to the brewery to see what everyone thought and before I knew it, the batch was gone and I had orders for more.
The Auburn Ale Almonds will be available to try at all of our LCBO samplings between now and the middle of June.
Auburn Ale Almonds
1/4 cup Auburn Ale
1/4 cup Soy sauce
3 cups plain almonds
1. Preheat oven to 275.
2. Toss almonds to cover with Soy and Auburn Ale.
3. Strain, reserve leftover liquid.
4. Spread almonds on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 twice more.
7. Allow almonds to cool. Enjoy!