Winner for Dinner for Two at Twisted Fork – Oakville
Congratulations to Mike Popovici the winner of our trivia contest from the January Cask Night. Mike has won a wonderful evening for two at Twisted Fork. And congratulations to the lucky person who gets invited to join him for this great experience!
For those of you who are wondering what the answers were to the questions here they are
1) What were the names of the 7 dwarves in the original story of Snow White? They did not have names (it was only in the Disney version that they got names)
2) The Blarney Stone is located at the top of a ……? Castle
3) “Call me Ishmael” is the opening line of…..? Moby Dick
4) When is Sadie Hawkins’ day? Feb 29
5) The “suicide” king in a standard deck of cards is the king of…….? Hearts
6) What is the longest word in the English language with the fewest vowels? (hint: only two vowels) Strengthens
7) During world war II what were Oscar trophies made out of? Plaster
8) Which State has the zip code 12345? New York
9) What is the only food that does not spoil? Honey
Visit Twisted Fork at 67 Bronte Road in Oakville and let them know CAMERON’S sent you.