Tasty Recipe: Ambear Ale Almonds
A while back, we posted a recipe for Auburn Ale Almonds, a snack that was popular around the brewery and at our tastings. Lucky for you, this recipe works just as well (if not even better!) with our current, year-round beer, Ambear Ale! Make a batch of these and keep them around for snacking—you’ll be glad you did.
Ambear Ale Almonds
- 1/4 cup Ambear Ale
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 3 cups plain almonds
- Cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Toss almonds to cover with Soy and Ambear Ale.
- Strain, reserve leftover liquid.
- Spread almonds on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Repeat steps 2-5 twice more.
- Allow almonds to cool. Enjoy!